You can access
You can access
this.$refs.canvas in your chart component.
If you want to access it from your parent component there are several ways.
The fast unclean way is over this.$children https://vuejs.org/v2/api/#vm-children
A better way would be to setup the gradient stuff into a own method and pass in all data as props to your chart component.
- (Vue, ChartJS) Create gradient background for chart from child component canvas context
- Resize Chart Independently From Legend in ChartJS for Canvas Download
- Chartjs random colors for each part of pie chart with data dynamically from database
- how to create multiple chart on one component vue
- How to create chartjs chart with data from database C#
- Issue with chartjs linear gradient for the mixed bar chart in ReactJS is not calculated for each individual Bars
- Chartjs backgroundColor for line chart does not appear in Vue app
- ChartJS - would like to create a mixed chart with horizontal Bar and a dot to represent the answer from the current user
- How to bind data from Controler to chartjs line chart to create it as dynamic?
- getting additional value fields from data source for dx.chartjs doughnut chart
- Trouble with setting background color for Line chart at Chartjs version 3.5.1
- How I create a dropdown for radar chartjs from mysql database?
- ChartJs create Chart from array
- ChartJS Create New chart from variable
- How to clear a chart from a canvas so that hover events cannot be triggered?
- Chart area background color chartjs
- show label in tooltip but not in x axis for chartjs line chart
- chart.js Line chart with different background colors for each section
- set background color to save canvas chart
- Border radius for the bar chart in ChartJS
- Chartjs - data format for bar chart with multi-level x-axes
- How to create a gradient fill line chart in latest Chart JS version (3.3.2)?
- Chart js different background for y axis
- How to use 'time' (data from database, data type: timestamp ) for plotting graph in Chart JS
- How to set a full length background color for each bar in chartjs bar
- Gradient color for each bar in a bar graph using ChartJS
- Grouping the object by key for Chartjs bar chart
- getElementById on element from parent component returns null, when called in ngAfterViewInit() of child component
- Chartjs doughnut chart with gradient color
- Side effects from Chartjs for only *some* clients
More Query from same tag
- ChartJS: Full Date for xAxis Labels?
- Two independent time axes in Chart.js
- Angular and CharJS - ERROR TypeError: Cannot read property '15' of undefined
- Chart.js multiTooltip Labels in Pie
- How to use chart.js to plot line chart with x axis as time stamp in seconds
- 'Chart.js' time chart not displaying properly
- Chart.js - displaying multiple line charts using multiple labels
- Error in implementing chart.js in AngularJS
- Chart.js - make background text responsive
- How to control width of chart using angular-chart and chart.js?
- chart.js npm module not working
- Can't Draw Horizontal Line on Graph Using ChartJS Annotation Plugin and Primevue Chart
- Lift the bar up from the bottom in bar type chart
- How I can prevent of labels overlapping on mobile screen Chart.js
- Updating in chart.js
- Chart.js dataset options externally with functionality
- Why isn't my Angular 4 ChartJS component rendering?
- How to get fixed legend and tooltip for dynamically generated data vue-chartjs
- Chart.js: Strikethrough tick labels
- How to make a line dashed or dotted in chartJS?
- Chart.js Time series - x axis that change depending on timestamp
- Chart.js line chart set background color
- Resize bars' chart in ReactChartJS
- Chart.js legend text showing undefined
- chartJS - points overplotting, jittering, noise?
- How to unregister chartjs-plugin-labels globally?
- Reopening a "ChartJS" chart in a new window (VS, C#, ChartJS)
- make chartJS labels clickable and get label details