Do this and it should work
import Chart from 'chart.js/auto';
On Laravel mix use:
window.Chart = require('chart.js/auto').default;
I think that chart.js you're using has an error
try this one:
- Uncaught TypeError: Chart is not a constructor when using Chart.js
- Chart JS chart not rendering in ArcGIS popup when using navigation arrows
- Bar Chart Not Stacking When Using ChartJs
- facing problem to solve Uncaught TypeError while using chart js
- Bar Chart not displaying when using chart.js
- ChartJS Bar Chart not respecting disabled legend when using cdn
- I am using chart js to draw a chart. I did everything right but i don't know why the x axis and y axis label is not comming in chart. code below
- Chart.js returns a console error and does not display the chart when using variables as data input
- Background color does not work when trying to create my data before using scatter chart with chart.js
- Chart.js - Line chart does not render all points when using Point format
- Moving vertical line when hovering over the chart using chart.js
- vue.js vue-chartjs chart not updating when chartData replaced, updated etc
- $(...).getContext("2d") is not a function when using chart.js
- Chart.js chart does not display when inside an ngIf.
- Stacked line chart not displaying correctly when Xaxis is time
- Css style not working well when resizing chart height in angular application
- ChartJS does not display when using local Chart.js file
- Uncaught ReferenceError: Chart is not defined
- Why is this bar chart using chart.js not rendering in react.js?
- vue-chart.js / vuex: Chart not updating when vuex state changes
- Multiple data sets not working when using ChartJS
- Chart.js chart doesn't render when using Angular 2
- Chartjs does not render chart when set responsive option to true
- colors are not updated when updating chart
- Line Chart is not setting backgroundColor when created dynamically Chart.js
- vue-chartjs not working properly in flexbox and when resize chart goes blank
- Angular-Charts bar chart does not update when I change the data, series, labels
- Chart js with problems when using too many series
- My chart is not shown on browser screen using chart.js in meteor
- Destroying chart.js is not working when chart created inside function - chart.destroy() is not a function
More Query from same tag
- how to display name on multi series pie chart in chartjs
- Could not find elementById on mat-card-content
- Chart.js Globally Formatted Number Labels
- Chart.js Vertically Aligned points on single x axis
- How do I draw horizontal bars with a label using either ChartJS or D3?
- ChartJS TypeError: document.getElementById(...).getContext is not a function
- Draw Line Chart Using Chart.js
- chart.js dynamically adjust gap between vertical bars
- How to have mutiple charts in a single page using Chart.js?
- copy object in Chart.js
- Last 24 Hours Data Report Show In Chart.Js
- ChartJS set color of Line chart points depending on Y Axis
- Chart.js - Display data label leader lines on a pie chart
- Chart.js Bar and Line chart
- Vue ChartKick - different colours for bar chart
- How can I display the percentage symbol inside the chartjs?
- How to point a Chart.js plugin to different doughnut charts?
- Vertical line across multiple charts
- Html chart does not fit a small Android WebView
- How to add colored points with white shadow border in chart.js?
- chart js graph not showing on canvas
- How to use Angular-Charts JS?
- Chart area background color chartjs
- Saving columns from an SQL table into an array using Python
- ChartJS: chart not show all data
- Chart.js Passing an array starting with 1 instead of 0 problem
- Move y-Axis and hide in Chart.JS V3
- How do I remove cartesian axes from chart js?
- ChartJS - Returning labels and data from server on different calls