do this and it should work
import chart from 'chart.js/auto';
on laravel mix use:
window.chart = require('chart.js/auto').default;
i think that chart.js you're using has an error
try this one:
- Uncaught TypeError: Chart is not a constructor when using Chart.js
- Chart JS chart not rendering in ArcGIS popup when using navigation arrows
- Bar Chart Not Stacking When Using ChartJs
- facing problem to solve Uncaught TypeError while using chart js
- Bar Chart not displaying when using chart.js
- ChartJS Bar Chart not respecting disabled legend when using cdn
- I am using chart js to draw a chart. I did everything right but i don't know why the x axis and y axis label is not comming in chart. code below
- Chart.js returns a console error and does not display the chart when using variables as data input
- Background color does not work when trying to create my data before using scatter chart with chart.js
- Chart.js - Line chart does not render all points when using Point format
- Moving vertical line when hovering over the chart using chart.js
- vue.js vue-chartjs chart not updating when chartData replaced, updated etc
- $(...).getContext("2d") is not a function when using chart.js
- Chart.js chart does not display when inside an ngIf.
- Stacked line chart not displaying correctly when Xaxis is time
- Css style not working well when resizing chart height in angular application
- ChartJS does not display when using local Chart.js file
- Uncaught ReferenceError: Chart is not defined
- Why is this bar chart using chart.js not rendering in react.js?
- vue-chart.js / vuex: Chart not updating when vuex state changes
- Multiple data sets not working when using ChartJS
- Chart.js chart doesn't render when using Angular 2
- Chartjs does not render chart when set responsive option to true
- colors are not updated when updating chart
- Line Chart is not setting backgroundColor when created dynamically Chart.js
- vue-chartjs not working properly in flexbox and when resize chart goes blank
- Angular-Charts bar chart does not update when I change the data, series, labels
- Chart js with problems when using too many series
- My chart is not shown on browser screen using chart.js in meteor
- Destroying chart.js is not working when chart created inside function - chart.destroy() is not a function
More Query from same tag
- Chart.js not displaying when including variable
- How to disable canvas elements from hijacking mouse wheel when scrolling through a page?
- I'm new to node.js, and I'm working on getting a pie chart working
- Chart Is Not Created
- How to get any y value for specified x in chart.js?
- How to use percentage scale with Chart.js
- Remove Chart.js Gridline Overlap
- How to modify bar width in Chartjs 2 bar charts
- How do I update the Chart.js automatically every 2 seconds?
- Two different x-axes using charts.js and react
- chart js onclick function call
- How write the labels of the data inside a Doughnut Chart made with Chart.js?
- Chart.js: Create custom major ticks on log x-Axis?
- X-axis multiple colored label for bar chart using chart.js
- Chart.js - doughnut show active segment tooltip (on click of external button)
- Can't render two charts on the same page from chart.js
- How to hide row in chartJS when filtering?
- Chart.js: change title/legend positon to right
- Strikethough labels when data is hidden
- How to adjust spaces between points in chart js?
- Parsing webserver JSON Values to data property
- Angular 6: chartjs value not updating with dynamic value update
- Removing exceeding parts of axis
- Values above points - chart.js
- ChartJs: How to pan programmatically by time values (instead of pixels)
- Get hash value Rails / Chart JS / Google Chart
- Graph is not displayed
- Chart.js in a Vue page throws error: do not mutate vuex store state outside mutation handlers
- Calling data from outside of Chartjs code
- Chart.js - Timeline