The fix was to put before angular-chart.js as Jossef Harush implied as a comment in my post. Also it is redundant to import both ”min” and normal js files
include js in this order
<script src="lib/chart.js/dist/Chart.min.js"></script> <script src="lib/angular-chart.js/dist/angular-chart.min.js"></script>
- Ionic + Angular Charts: Uncaught Error: Chart.js library needs to included
- ERROR TypeError: "this.canvas is undefined" | Problem with creating a chart with angular and chart.js
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'draw' of undefined : Angular chart js
- How to customize tooltip on mouse hover of a polar area chart of Angular Charts
- Chart JS Error : Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefined
- ng2 charts bar chart need spacing between 2 bars in series Angular
- Laravel 5 Chart Js rendering multiple charts in blade template error
- I'm trying to use chart.js in angular to create a simple bar chart but I'm getting an error as 'legend' type doesn't exist for options
- Building Multiple Charts Using Chart JS in an Angular Application
- How to Import Angular Chart in IONIC
- Angular charts not working with Angular 5, Showing below error attached screen shot
- how to not repeat code while creating multiple charts in chart js
- Chart Js Change Label orientation on x-Axis for Line Charts
- How to save Chart JS charts as image without black background using blobs and filesaver?
- chartjs + Angular6 is not showing charts or any error
- Chart.js v2 charts do not display inside angular 2 (but Chart.js v1 works perfectly)
- Problem for display a chart with Chart.js and Angular
- How to zoom charts in chart.js using angular 7
- zoom and pan on charts in angular
- How to display data labels outside in pie chart with lines in ionic
- Angular 2 chart - change point radius
- Uncaught TypeError: Chart is not a constructor when using Chart.js
- Angular 5 and chart.js ts error
- Angular Chart JS prevent x label causing overflow
- Series Details Not Showing in Angular Chart with Charts.js
- Ng2-charts / chart.js - how to refresh/update chart - angular 4
- How to install Chart.js and angular-chart.js (Error: Chart.js library needs to be included)
- Chartjs not rendering chart and no error thrown
- Extending Existing Chart Types angular chart js using chart js 2.0
- Chart.js Chart in Angular does not load until resizing browser window
More Query from same tag
- How to save in chart original ID of element in array that is used to build chart data labels?
- ChartJS Only Show Large Font Size for a Specific Tick
- Loading an external JSON into ChartJs
- Is there a way to represent date hole in chartjs time series?
- How to hide Fields and Strike-through Legends when the data is empty or Zero in Pie/Polar/Doughnut Chart?
- [Vue warn]: Error in mounted hook: "TypeError: this.$refs.canvas is undefined"
- Chart.JS tooltip color doesn't works as expected in pie chart. How to solve it?
- Angular and ChartJS to create bar chart
- How to create a simple Gauge with ChartJS v3?
- Return values from nested array
- Real-time line chart with ChartJS using Ajax data
- Chart.js: Bar Chart Click Events
- Chart.js in flex element overflows instead of shrinking
- how to add legend in pie chart
- Charts on Admin-on-rest
- what is the correct way to destructure a nested json object with fetch?
- Chartjs bar chart appears empty when page loads
- React & Chartjs: How can I best destroy my chart when re-rendering?
- What is the order in which the hooks (plugins) of Chart.js are executed?
- Chart.js with Node.js
- Charts.js DataIndex not updating based on selected datasets
- how can i grab a property from an array of JSON objects to use the values of that property as a labels in my chart?
- hiding x-axes labels with 0 values on a bar chart
- How make border radius for chart area chart.js?
- react chart js, title is not displayed
- Angular 8 and ng2 charts - Updating labels and data
- How to get the actual chart width and height in chart.js
- How to set dynamic value for horizontal line in annotation plugin for Chart.js
- angular-charts 1.0.0 not working like inner directive when element