the label must be a string. build up
$timeintervals this way...
$timeintervals = $timeintervals . '"' . $timeinterval . '",';
...in order to have the date-time values wrapped between double quotes.
- How to use 'time' (data from database, data type: timestamp ) for plotting graph in Chart JS
- How to use computed property with data from JSON in data object for time axis in Vue using Chart.js
- How to use data from database for chart.js (bubble chart) with Ajax/JSON method?
- I need a PHP query to grab data from the database and use in my bar charts for results
- How to use a string returned from php by ajax as data for a chart.js chart?
- How to display data from database into line graph using php and mysql?
- how do i use the numbers i key in from a form as the input data for chartjs
- Chartjs random colors for each part of pie chart with data dynamically from database
- How to create chartjs chart with data from database C#
- In Chart.js >3.0, on axis of type time, how to show labels and ticks only for existing data points (make labels reflect data)?
- How do I add time sourced from an external source as an X axis to a ChartJS graph?
- How to get chart from data points (arrays) with inconsistent time intervals and chart.js?
- How do I customize y-axis labels and randomly pick the value from the data range for x-axis in Chart js
- How to use async data for use with chart.js in ionic
- how to add data from database to chartjs-plugin-streaming
- Save data from REST API Get method and use it one more time
- Change the graph from 1 Day to 15 mins when it is being loaded for the 1st time in ChartIQ
- How can make my chart.js dynamic using data from database
- Use data from SQL database in .js file with PHP
- How to use date in x value for Object in chartjs dataset, I am getting an error: 'TS2322: Type 'string' is not assignable to type 'number'.'
- Having trouble fetching data from database for chart in ASP .NET Core
- How to start the chart from specific time and offest hour and then show the data on chart from target datetime in chartjs
- How to display data with percentage from database in pie chartjs?
- How do I use the return values from csv ajax request for x and y values?
- Vue.js: How to retrieve data from API for vue chart.js
- getting additional value fields from data source for dx.chartjs doughnut chart
- Use PHP to populate chart.js with data from an SQLite Database
- Node.js How to save data from pg database into variable
- Update data from server for ChartJS graph
More Query from same tag
- Ionic2 Angular2: I can't seem to get an ng2-chart to appear in my app
- How to create a linechart with Chart.JS (not filled)
- Adding multiple dataset and colors not being assigned in ng2-charts
- Laravel 5 Chart Js rendering multiple charts in blade template error
- Chart.js - Multiple Line Charts - 
- Chartjs working with large and small values
- Bar chart (chart.js) with only 2 points does not show one of the bars
- react-chartjs state update error
- Create data in data with Chartjs
- Width and Height in Chart.js
- c# Chart.Js and JSON with NewtonSoft
- Doughnut chart adjusting problem in chart.js
- Adding a line break in Chart.js (2.7.2) labels section
- using vue-chartjs in vue 3 : createElement is not a function
- How to display Labels on Doughnut chart in Chart.js
- Using Chart.Js to plot a scatter plot from an Array
- Chart.js2 Radar, how to configure the label padding/spacing?
- How to convert a bar legend to line legend in chart.js 2.7.2?
- PrimeFaces PolarArea Chart - GridLine Color Change
- live update ecg chart with python and flask
- How can I build some chart with Chart.js and ng2-charts using an array of revenus & budgets per month date as Data source?
- Chartjs average line over bars
- How to use legendCallback or similar when using Chart.js with TypeScript
- Show data values in Chart.js bars (version 3)
- Chart.js usage error (v2.4)
- Laravel query builder for Charts.js
- Charts.js Pie Chart
- How to show bar labels in legend in Chart.js 2.1.6?
- Setting Limits on Chart.JS