this will not work. because the reactivemixins assume that
chartdata is the whole chartjs dataset object. with the dataset array, with the labels etc.
but you are splitting it up, this way the reactivemixins can't work. because your chartdata is only the pure data of one dataset.
to solve it, you can do two things:
- pass in the whole dataset object
- add own watchers.
i guess the most simple method would be to add two watchers to watch
chartlabel and on a change call
- vue-chartjs reactive data error
- Unexpected error when attempting to update chart data in Chart.js, in a Vue app
- Implementing Data Decimation in vue chartjs
- Can I use a custom data format when using Vue + Chartjs
- Angular Chartjs How to make it reactive to data change?
- Chartjs in Vue integrate parsed Json Data
- ChartJS have xAxes labels match data source
- "Maximum call stack size" Error When Adding Data to Chartjs Using Props With Fetch (Vue/Chartjs)
- ChartJs error in displaying my array data
- Two chartjs charts on page throwing data undefined error
- Calling data from outside of Chartjs code
- Reproduce Error in Chartjs v2 Polar chart not plotting all supplied data
- Rest Api data fetching error while using chartjs
- Chartjs Bar Chart showing old data when hovering
- ChartJS - Different color per data point
- Chartjs random colors for each part of pie chart with data dynamically from database
- ChartJS - Draw chart with label by month, data by day
- Displaying JSON data in Chartjs
- Chartjs v2 - format tooltip for multiple data sets (bar and line)
- react-chartjs-2 with chartJs 3: Error "arc" is not a registered element
- TimeSeries scale in ChartJS 3.0.2. brings error "This method is not implemented: either no adapter can be found or an incomplete integration was ..."
- Chartjs hide data point labels
- chartjs + Angular6 is not showing charts or any error
- Updating chartJS with dynamic data
- ChartJS show gaps in time data
- Chartjs 2 scaling lots of data points
- dump missing date in data for chartjs
- Reactive Vue Chart.js component using Typescript
- Show data dynamically in line chart - ChartJS
More Query from same tag
- How to add a chart with a table in Chart.js?
- Chart.js - Plot line graph with X , Y coordinates and connected by line
- Fix ChartJS Values not Well Displayed
- getElementById on element from parent component returns null, when called in ngAfterViewInit() of child component
- How to change the color of legend in chartjs and be able to add one more legend?
- How do you hide the title of a chart tooltip?
- How to display labels outside the pie chart border?
- How to make a Chart.js Bar chart stay in its place
- Need Clarity on Chartjs - Asp.NetMVC or Vue-ChartJS -Asp.Net MVC
- Hide legends in Chartjs
- Show wrong information in chart js 2
- How to use dates as X axis with Chart.js even when there is no Y axis value related
- Legends for line charts in Chart.js
- Vertical Bar Chart not displaying Correctly
- Is there a way to filter data in Chart.js?
- Chart.js xAxis linear scale : strange behavior
- How to set axes' step size in Chart.js 2?
- Moving point to clicked point in ChartJS (radarchart)
- Chartjs unexpected visual animation effect when adding data
- chartjs - no smooth rendering on time series plot
- how to setting chart js customization
- In ChartJS how do you format the hover over label in a time series?
- Html canvas element resets width and height to zero after drag/drop
- polymer, using attribute data binding in the constructor functions
- Chart.js v3 Fade Animation in delay
- $(...).getContext("2d") is not a function when using chart.js
- What is the syntax for require.config for chartjs-plugin-streaming and dependencies using RequireJS?
- Canvas is already in use. Chart with ID '0' must be destroyed before the canvas can be reused. chat.JS
- PaddingLeft of afterFit does not work during chart.js option
- Chart.js tooltips callback function with pie charts