Maybe later, but I solved using PNG image:
var newCanvasImg = newCanvas.toDataURL("image/png", 1.0);
Hope this helps.
- ChartJS and jsPDF - why the background is black?
- unable to add background color to the canvas using jspdf and chartjs
- why is the background black when with Chartjs export to a image
- Setting Common labels and background color common for all the charts in ChartJs
- I am using chart js to draw a chart. I did everything right but i don't know why the x axis and y axis label is not comming in chart. code below
- How to save Chart JS charts as image without black background using blobs and filesaver?
- how to change background in chartjs and remove background lines?
- How to change the color of legend in chartjs and be able to add one more legend?
- ChartJS Line chart cut off at the top and bottom
- ChartJS click on bar and change it's background color
- Why is borderColor function in chartjs running multiple times, and how to reduce it?
- Why would a ChartJS chart end up with width 0 and height 0?
- Points cut at half at the edges of top and bottom, at chartjs
- Changing the background of a ChartJS on node js
- ChartJS - Finding the minimum and maximum labels that are inside a pan (When zooming)
- How to shade a portion of the background of ChartJS bubble chart?
- zeroLineColor and zeroLineWidth not working for the x-axis in Chartjs
- Is there any way to change the font color and size of labels in Chartjs 3.0.0
- Why can't I update the aspectRatio within the chartjs chart?
- Render chartjs and export image to data not in the DOM
- Background color of the chart area in chartjs not working
- Why are the chartjs tooltip labels always showing the first x-axis label?
- How to reuse a Chartjs Chart component in with different Data and get past the **Canvas is already in use** error?
- why the main and axis title does not show in chart.js
- How to take a set of Date objects and display the frequency based on time of day using ChartJS
- ChartJS : Hook before values are given to doughnut (absolute value in chart and real values in the tooltips)
- ChartJs - Labelling minimum and maximum value of the Y Axis
- Why is my data on chartjs not starting from the data that it should
- ChartJS custom tooltip doesn't render background on labels (only the title)
- How to add left padding for my charts done in ChartJs and my Google Map so it is not glued to the limit of the page on the left
More Query from same tag
- Bar chart.js legend showing "undefined"
- PrimeFaces: ChartJs stacked bar chart label removal
- I can not properly re scale <canvas> with width and height attributes
- How do I prevent my chart from rerendering? (ReactJS)
- when click legend item in chart.js my bar is hiden but value of bar not hide
- Chart.js plot live data
- chart js tooltip how to control the data that show
- How do I use this new extension for chart.js?
- Stack grouped xAxes in bar chart
- how to make realtime update chart like in package express-status-monitor?
- Chart JS title passed from Django - issue with apostrophe '
- Using Chart.js with SvelteKit
- Format chart.js x-axis labels to specific timezone
- Chart.js stacked bar chart in opposite direction
- Chart.js - Bar chart: Add text after numbers when h:over a Bar
- How could I skip drawing empty/zero value and its value on tooltip
- How to Create Single line bubble Chartjs chart?
- Multiple Chart.js Charts in Partial Views Overwriting Each Other
- How to have more controls over the borderColor per arc segment for chart.js pie charts
- Chart.js options and documentation
- Vue.js access variable from method
- ChartJS: Position labels at end of doughnut segment
- Chart.js (Customising tool tips of a stacked bar to represent each stacked data)
- How can I pass my sqlite data to django, and make chart?
- core.js:4197 ERROR TypeError: chart_js__WEBPACK_IMPORTED_MODULE_2__ is not a constructor
- Can you set seperate colors for different axes in Chart.js?
- How to make animated bar graph with canvas?
- Chart.js: get chart data from canvas
- ChartJS set default axis
- findOne returns undefined in onRendered